At the beginning, Naturopathic medicine was undoubtedly new for Dr. Park. The more she studied and explored various methods of treatments for her patients, the more she understood about the philosophy of Naturopathic Medicine.
Many years ago, Dr. Park had lost her mother at a young age. Just like many who have and are going through that stage (watching loved ones being ill and losing them), she felt helpless. She felt limited in the hands of conventional medicine and failed to see her mother’s improvement. Her personal experience had led to Naturopathic Medicine, where patients can be heard and focused, not prioritizing on diseases.
Dr. Park now enjoys her practice with her Patient Coordinator, Jin Park. She appreciates all her patients coming to see her as she constantly learns from them; and being able to see improvements in their health.
During her free time, Dr. Park loves to dance, take vocal training, sing in Marcus Mosely Chorale (http://mmc2011.ca), continue to take courses to learn more and more, and enjoy playing various musical instruments. She loves spending time with her family and friends whenever she gets the opportunity.
Dr. Park is a member in good standing with the following associations:
- College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia
- British Columbia Naturopathic Association
- Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
Education & Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in General Science at University of British Columbia
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine
- Prescription Authority
- Bowen Therapy Certification
- CranioSacral Therapy Level I
- IV Therapy
- Naturopathic Doula Course